DAILY ACTIVITY

starting at monday, every day I wake up at 6:30 am after that I take a shower, breakfast and ready ready, at 7:30 am I leave for work, at 08:00 am start work until 17:00 pm, at 17: 00 went home and 17:25 pm to get home, and started changing and playing with friends, at 8:00 pm I had dinner, and at 20:30 I called my mother and after that I started studying other programs and subjects
until 10 pm after studying I started watching television until 12 o'clock at night and after that I started sleeping and wake up to go to work place, but it's different if Tuesday and Wednesday night, I'm not at home but go training to cibitung to add science and experience, Tuesday and Wednesday I went to the training place at 06 pm and I went home at 11:30 pm, and for Thursday returned again like a day on Monday, and when it's Saturday night I usually go down the road together my friend's friend, if not go the road we burn most roasted chicken and fish in front of rented and it feels very good, and if it is late at night I go back to sleep, and on the week I wake up at 09 am and start breakfast, take a shower and get ready ready to go to church to glorify God and to give thanks for all the blessings that he has given me, I left for church at 09:40 and arrived dig church at 10 am, and I started praying from 10 am to 12 noon, after leaving the church I immediately went to the campus of the nation's light to study, I arrived at 12:30 noon and I was straightforward because the learning process has been going on , there I get a lot of knowledge, experience and I can feel the future is getting closer, I went to college until 9:30 pm, after leaving my college with my friends gathered in front of the campus, singing telling stories and laughing while enjoying the night after 12 o'clock at night we went home to sleep each other

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

makalah matematika ,hubungan matematika dengan IT

PERBEDAAN PRESENT PERFECT TENSE DENGAN SIMPLE PAST TENSE